12 October 2011

bigger is better

i'm headed back to the world of film, thanks to my very charitable father in-law. not only was this my first time shooting film in over 5 years, but it was my first experience with 4x5 film and the hefty sized camera that it requires. needless to say, this experience was quite fun, i need to be more gentle while handling the film in the future, but i am very very excited to be headed back to this happy land!

i know we've seen very similar shots on this blog before, but i felt it would be appropriate and comfortable to begin this very new experience with something familiar.

2 comments:

  1. Nice work! I just got a 4x5 camera yesterday. Some friends and I are talking about starting an Fn64 club!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loren I would join that club if it was formed. :) Thanks for stopping by the ol blog too. Let me know if you'd like to go shoot sometime!

    ReplyDelete