22 September 2012

A New Can of Worms

After much reading on the inter webs about at-home color film developing, something that I was always told was extremely difficult, I decided to give it a go.

I'll say this, I wish I had tried this years ago, so much easier than what "they" have always said. The hardest part was ensuring that the chemicals were at a very specific temperature. Also, from the scans of the negatives there seems to be kind of a magenta bleed going on on the edges of the film, I think it's from over agitation or too high of temps, that or the act that this roll of film sat in my glove box for over a year.

Either way, I'm excited to have this as an option, I'll be shooting lots more film now that I can develop it in the comfort of my own casa.